A quality sign for your congress / symposium / meeting
EACTA would like to foster the quality of congresses, symposia and meetings in general in the field of cardiac, thoracic and vascular anaesthesia and intensive care as well as related topics by granting your meeting the EACTA endorsement.
Your meeting will consecutively also be published online in EACTA's Calender of Events, including the indication for the EACTA endorsement.
What is in it for me?
- EACTA's endorsement is a proof of quality and thus a means of buidling trust among your (potential) participants
- reaching out for new target groups via EACTA's calendar of events and via the EACTA's newsletter
- EACTA endorsement as a means of differentiation within the EACTA calendar of events (it is possible to search for EACTA endorsed events only)
How do I apply for EACTA Endorsement?
- Download the EACTA event endorsement application form.
- Investigate the Information and regulation for EACTA endorsement (PDF).
- Send the filled-in application form and any necessary attachements via email to the EACTA Executive Office at least 12 weeks prior to your event.
What happens next?
- You will receive a confirmation by the EACTA Executive Office, as soon as your application has been reiceved.
- EACTA will evaluate your application.
- You will receive an email by the EACTA Executive Office as soon as a decision on the endorsement has been taken, including the EACTA logo and the authorization to print the EACTA logo of the association on your programme.
Please be aware that the endorsement of the EACTA does not entitle you to solicit industry sponsorship in the name of the EACTA. You may use the EACTA logo only for printing purposes and to formally declare “this event is enndorsed by EACTA".