EACTA Live Thoracic Anaesthesia Webinar: Recent Advances in Lung Isolation Techniques. 13 May 2019, 17:00 - 19:00 CET
EACTA Educational Committee in collaboration with the Thoracic Anaesthesia Committee
An application has been made to the EACCME® for CME accreditation of this event.
For programme details, please see here
Prof. Laszlo Szegedi, Charleroi, Belgium, Chair of Thoracic Anaesthesia Committee
We hope you haven't missed the opportunity to learn best practices live and direct from some of the most experts in the field of thoracic anaesthesia and earn CME credit hours from the UEMS
By the End of This Webinar, you will be able to:
- To promote the skills of the target audiences in terms of:
o The ability to define the indications and contraindications to use double-lumen tubes, bronchial blockers, endobronchial tubes, and video-assisted lung isolation devices.
o Appropriate decision-making regarding lung isolation in patients with potential difficult airway.
- To update the targeted audience about the recent advances in lung isolation techniques in terms of using video-assisted endobronchial intubation and lung isolation.
For registration, please see here
The number of attendees: Limited seats are available.
Target Audience: EACTA members and interesting people (free of charge, first come, first served).
- The speakers and attendees will be remote from each other.
- The speakers, attendees, and the moderator will use their own internet access, webcam, personal computer and microphone. Any webcam that is recognized by your computer can be used in the system. We recommend higher quality webcams with 2+ Megapixels quality. *
- A connection of at least 5 Mbps download/upload speed is required to present content using The Webinato, the USA, the technical solution for the webinar.
The educational webinar received an unrestricted grant from Ambu company.