Free online EACTAIC webinar
An application has been made to the EACCME® for CME accreditation of this event
Registrations will open soon. Stay tuned!
What’s in it for me?
After participating in this webinar, you will better understand:
- The role of total artificial heart transplantation in the management of end stage heart-failure;
- Pro’s and cons of DBD versus DCD heart donation;
- The underlying mechanisms and outcomes of primary graft dysfunction;
- The intensive care management after heart transplantation;
- Non-cardiac surgery in heart transplanted patients.
Cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular anaesthetists, perfusionists, intensivists, general anaesthetists, anaesthesia certified nurses, nurses, interns, and medical students.
Scientific director: Mohamed R. El Tahan, EACTA Education chair