Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, in order to enable everyone to join the event, the Grenoble congress will be held ONLINE and on new dates: November 4-6, 2020.
Because of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the EACTA has decided to hold the annual congress of December 2020 as a virtual meeting on November 4-6, 2020.
In this period of great uncertainty, it appears wiser to cancel a face-to-face reunion. We are very disappointed not to be able to welcome you in in the city of Grenoble, the capital of the French Alps.
However, let us be serendipitous about the unexpected twist of events which challenges us to find creative and groundbreaking solutions Instead of being together in Grenoble this year, the congress goes virtual. Being 100% online and no travelling being needed, we can also take solace in the fact that EACTA 2020 goes green!
It is a new way of making such events with further opportunities and we are working hard to make this online meeting a success with the contribution of colleagues from all over the world and a very stimulating program.
We stand more than ever united in adversity and in diversity.
Information will be coming in the next weeks.
Wishing you the best of health and looking forward to connecting with you for this outstanding event.
Come and join us virtually in November 2020!
Chair of the EACTA Local Organising Committee
Local Organizing Committee
Lucie Gaide-Chevronnay – Pôle Anesthésie-Réanimation, CHU Grenoble Alpes, Grenoble, France
Damien Bédague – Pôle Anesthésie-Réanimation, CHU Grenoble Alpes, Grenoble, France
Head of the Scientific Committee: Gianluca Paternoster, EACTA Congress Chair
An application has been made to the EACCME® for CME accreditation of this event
Contact us! firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract submission is now closed! Thank you for your contribution!
Evaluation results have been sent by email.
For any enquiry concerning abstracts, please contact email@example.com
01 – Anaesthesia Techniques
02 – Intensive Care Medicine
03 – Cardiac Anaesthesia
04 – Cardiopulmonary Bypass
05 – Thoracic Anaesthesia & Surgery
06 – Vascular Anaesthesia & Surgery
07 – Heart and Lung Transplantation
08 – Postoperative Care
09 – Organ Function & Protection
10 – Myocardial Protection
11 – Haemostasis
12 – Drugs & Fluids
13 – Evaluation of Methods & Techniques
14 – Monitoring
15 – Echocardiography
16 – Risk Factors & Outcome
17 – Quality Management
18 – Paediatric Anaesthesia
19 – Cardiac trauma
20 – COVID-19 Management – NEW!
21 – Other
- The complete abstract must not exceed 300 characters for the TITLE and 500 words/3000 characters for the BODY
- Type the text, including tables and figures, in single-line spacing and using Times New Roman 11. Do not use smaller type
- TITLE: capitalize the entire title. Spell out words. Do not use abbreviations and check that your title is complete in case you copy and paste it into the field
- AUTHORS/AFFILIATIONS: you may enter up to 20 authors in the authors list and 20 affiliations. The presenting must be part of the authors list included in the submitted abstract. The names of authors will be published as listed on the submission form. Please make sure you have enter the full list of authors. The authors’ order and details (names, cities, country codes) will be published as entered in the form.
- TEXT: begin the text on a new line. The text should be arranged using the following headings: objective, design and method, results and conclusions
- Do not include authors, institutions, city and abbreviations in the title or in the text since the grading and selection process is blinded
- Abstract will be accepted according to scientific merit.
Final selection of abstract will be made by the Scientific Committee by late June – July, 2020. All abstract corresponding authors will be then notified about the outcome (accepted or not accepted) of the review process. Please ensure that the email provided during the abstract submission is accurate as all correspondences will be sent via email.
Please be informed that the scientific programme of the congress, including the list of all abstracts and related presenting authors, will be submitted to AIFA (Italian Ministry of Health) for a Pre-request of authorization.
Starting from July 10, 2020 the submitted abstracts cannot be withdrawn and no change to the titles or to the authors will be allowed.
Please note that the accepted abstracts will be published in the form given by the author and will not be edited/revised/corrected.