Free Online Webinar organized by the EACTA Educational Committee in collaboration with Centres’ Directors
Take Home Message
1) Be prepared if you want to apply for an EACTA fellowship. Knowledge about the local requirements and knowledge of the country’s language are essential but you also should be interested in the local culture.
2) You should be a team player and open minded. It is very important to get the most out of your fellowship.
3) Non-technical skills are of equal importance as the medical skills and knowledge. These are an important part of the fellowship.
What’s in it for me?
After this webinar, you will better understand:
- Important organizational issues for non-European Union Fellows and different experiences from different countries;
- Education of non-technical skills: Human factors of a team leader and role of teamwork;
- How to maximize your improvement during the fellowship program.
Programme directors, fellows, residents, and practicing Cardiac, thoracic and vascular surgeons and anaesthetists, perfusionists, intensivists, general anaesthetists, anaesthesia certified nurses, nurses, interns, and medical students.
A certificate of participation will be issued after the event and sent to participants via e-mail.
Do you need help? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org