Free online EACTA webinar
An application has been made to the EACCME® for CME accreditation of this event
What’s in it for me?
After joining the webinar, you will better:
- Recognize the impact of bleeding and transfusion on patients’ outcomes after cardiac surgery.
- Identify predictors for bleeding after cardiac surgery.
- Plan for prevention of bleeding and blood transfusion reduction after cardiac surgery.
- Describe the current supportive evidence and roles of aprotinin to minimize postoperative transfusion after cardiac surgery.
- Discuss the safety and patterns of using aprotinin for cardiac surgery in light of the Nordic Aprotinin Patient Registry (NAPaR).
Cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular anaesthetists, perfusionists, intensivists, general anaesthetists, anaesthesia certified nurses, nurses, interns, and medical students.
Scientific director: Mohamed R. El Tahan, EACTA Education chair