Free Online Webinar organized by the EACTA Educational Committee in collaboration with the VAD Committee
What’s in it for me?
After this webinar, you will better understand:
- The perioperative challenges for patients with mechanical circulatory support.
- The perioperative care of patients with right ventricular failure.
- The perioperative complications in patients who undergo VAD insertion.
- The strategy for perioperative management of patients with VAD who undergo noncardiac surgery.
- Resuscitation of patients with VAD.
Cardiac and vascular surgeons, cardiovascular anaesthetists, perfusionists, intensivists, general anaesthetists, anaesthesia certified nurses, nurses, interns, and medical students
An application to EACCME has been made for the accreditation of this event.
Head of the Scientific Committee: Mohamed R. El Tahan, EACTA Education Chair